SDSI is pleased to align with the internationally recognised Information Security management standard ISO/IEC 27001.
ISO/IEC 27001 is more than just mandating the user of virus scanners, it is a comprehensive assessment of how all forms of information are managed throughout the business.
Information security management processes secure processes such as:
- Day-to-day communication with clients
- Protection of information when onsite or in public
- Software engineering activities to eliminate the need for unnecessary features
- Management of client data - particularly sensitive information
- Ongoing risk assessment and mitigation processes
- Ongoing audit and improvement processes
SDSI can assure clients that information is managed to an exemplary level.